Friday 1 July 2011

So my locational ADD has got the better of me again. And after only 9 months of sedentary life I've flown the coop, this time for 14 months of travels that have brought me back to Guatemala as coordinator for OG, a ethical backpacking Org, but will return me home to Toronto in October (for 48hrs) before whisking me away again, first to West Africa for 4 months of research, followed by Paris for 6 months of studies, and finally to Israel, Palestine, and the Middle East to conduct research and complete coursework. But only 7 weeks in and  I’m already struggling to stop and take stock of the incredible people I’ve met, places I’ve visited, and things I’ve done much less share any of it with any of you. So, I thought it was about time to do what so many of my colleagues and contemporaries have done for years: BLOG.  So, I invite you all, friends, family, and that kindred spirit I met the other night at the bar, to join me for my journey, share the days events (all 420 of them), and provide your kind comments. Much luv!

2 comments:

  1. Buen trabajo señor, trataremos de seguirte, estoy seguro que te irá de lo mejor y que tendrás éxito en cada proyecto que tengás. Espero que pdamos ver bastantes fotos de cada lugar en el que estés. Buena suerte Ben...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben... You life is still sounding like an excellent adventure! It is hard to READ about what you have in store for you (in the not so distant future)let alone IMAGINE experiencing it. Best of luck to you, mon ami Parisien. Keep being EPIC! You and I will have to discuss our own respective adventures on the steps of Sacre Cour sometime in the future.



    Chris McKay (Minnesota)

    ReplyDelete